Thursday 16 February 2012

Hurray! Hurray! Let Joy be Unconfined!

Unless you have spent two long months trying to work out why something on your blog isn't working, you can have NO IDEA of how wonderful it is to finally have it sorted!


Thank you, thank you, thank you dear brother mine, for labouring over my hot computer into the wee small hours of the morning!

Oh what joy to have someone at my side who doesn't want to creep away and hide under a stone when the gizzards of a blog are revealed in all their encoded glory. Who can look at screen after screen of meaningless gibberish and say 'Ah!' instead of 'Eeeeeek!'


I won't frazzle your brain, dear Reader, by trying to explain the various roots of the problem as a) I think it would tie me in knots and b) your eyes would entwine themselves across the bridge of your nose with boredom.

BUT - you can now Subscribe to this blog, should you so desire, in the happy knowledge that your friendly cyber postman WILL deliver new posts, hot and fresh-minted, to your email door.

If you are one of my valued and loyal Followers, please note that you need to Subscribe in order to receive notifications of new posts.

Just click on Subscribe at the top of the page and fill in your details.


Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.




We will have to wait for the shops to open before we can rush out to buy champagne, but please join me in a celebratory cupcake.
Have two!

1 comment:

  1. yay---and i love the easy-peasy-lemon -squeezie expression

    ReplyDelete

Ah, go on! Make my day - leave a comment!